This 8-week couple’s group is focused on the basic skills necessary to having a successful relationship. This experience combines educational components with group process. You and your partner will have the opportunity to learn from other couples. The group will focus on improving communication, learning to have productive conflicts, sexual intimacy and the planning and organizational skills needed to have a successful and fulfilling relationship.
Each week the group will focus on a topic:
- Communication skills: Building the foundations of emotional intimacy. Learn to process differences between you and your partner so that conflicts can be productive leading to more understanding and action.
- Family Stories: Understand the meaning of roles in your relationship. Have a deeper understanding of the effect of your family history in your relationship.
- Sexually Intimacy: Explore barriers to a satisfying romantic life. Explore ways to keep the flame alive in a long term relationship.
- The Loving Adult: Learn how to manage the adult challenges in a relationship. These include co-parenting, finances, planning and delegation.
- Duration: Eight Thursdays beginning January 22- March 19
- Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- San Francisco
- The group is limited to four couples.
- The fee is $150 per session for each couple
Facilitated by Susan Regan LMFT and Randy Dunagan LMFT
Susan Regan LMFT can be contacted by:
Phone: Berkeley office: 510-883-9312, San Francisco Office: 415 563-4342
Randy Dunagan LMFT can be contacted by:
If you would like to learn more about how you can begin therapy, or have any questions please call 415-563-4342 or 510-883-9312, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan Regan, MFT has offices in Berkeley near El Cerrito and Oakland and in San Francisco, close to the Civic Center and Nob Hill. 415-563-4342 or 510-883-9312
return to home page