Click here for more information on Co-parenting therapy
Here's what you can expect in the Co-Parenting workshop:
- Find a way to reframe the relationship so it works better
- Understand how you're triggered from the past and control your reactions in the present
- Explore your grief and be aware of it's impact
- Decide how you will strengthen your relationship with your child
- Heal your self and heal your family
- Meets once per month for 2 hours.
- 1/2 hour intake required.
- Divorcing partners will not attend the same workshop.
Meets in Berkeley on Mondays from 1:30 to 3:30 pm the third Monday of the month (except in August)
Meets in San Francisco on Tuesdays from 10:00 to noon the third Tuesday of the month (except in August)
Co-parenting workshop fees:
Includes workbook, intake and workshop: $150
If you would like to learn more about how you can begin therapy, or have any questions please call 415-563-4342 or 510-883-9312, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting information during a divorce process can be time consuming. Here are few articles to help you get some basic information during this time.
Do's and Don'ts of Divorce
Grieving: Before During and After the Divorce
Knowing and Accepting Each Other's Personality Styles
Co-parent Counseling and the Personality Types
Susan Regan, MFT has offices in Berkeley near El Cerrito and Oakland and in San Francisco, close to the Civic Center and Nob Hill. 415-563-4342 or 510-883-9312.
*Quotes are typical of what clients say, though to protect confidentiality, I have not used names or exact words.
return to home page